We extend to you the hospitality of Jesus, and we would be delighted to have you seek God with us and join with us in the worship and service of this parish church in the heart of West Meade. Please join us on Sunday!
- Sunday, October 11: the Rev. Ann Walling returns to St. David's to discuss her new book, Sunday Supper, Coming of Age in the Segregated South, during the Adult Forum beginning at 9:30 a.m. in Sanders Hall.
- Saturday, October 17: Dangerous Domestics: the Role of the Women in Nashville's History, a program led by Dr. Carole Bucy, from 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- Sunday, October 18: All Parish Picnic after the 10:30 service. Food, fellowship, and inter-generational fun on the church grounds. Bring a dish to share, a lawn chair, and comfortable clothes. Drinks and paper goods will be supplied.
- Sunday, October 18: The Sunday Night Study and Supper program returns; studying Hazardous Saints, the lives of six “saints” who risked all for the sake of the gospel. The programs meet from 5:30-7:15 p.m. through November 22.
- Sundays, October 18 and 25, the Adult Forum will begin at 9:15 a.m. On October 18 a representative from Holy Cow Consulting, Robyn Strain, will discuss the results of our recent church assessment (CAT) with us. On October 25, we will discuss the CAT results among ourselves in this important step in our Rector Search process.
A Good Reason to Linger after Both Sunday Services!
Please join us for Breakfast in Sanders Hall after the 8:00 a.m. services or for Cider & Gingersnaps after the 10:30 a.m. service.
Regular Worship Schedule
8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist
A quiet service without music
10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist
An engaging service with full choir and music
September to May 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
June to August 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
6 weeks through Kindergarten
Mother's Day Out Program
A New Leaf Preschool meets at St. David's several days a week; the program will offer camps this summer. To learn more, visit the A New Leaf website.